View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Here is a new feature that the mass of common folk, without even knowing why, will appreciate being on at default. Unlike the masses you have the knowledge of what this feature truly does and complete control to turn the feature off via your preferred interface, the command line, yet you persist in complaining because your work flow requires a minor switch (--minimum-line-height).

Here I thought at 52 that I (according to scientists at the University of Glamorgan) was a grumpy old man. Thing is, after seeing folks of all types post on various boards, it occurs to me that I'm definitely not a grumpy old man. The Standford University study must be right, they conclude simply "Most of the grumpy old men out there are grumpy young men who grew old," that statement seems to line up with my anecdotal observations.
I am older than you, and I do NOT use any Line Spacing (normally) in my CSS and all the reader programs I use do good
I do use LS when I do stuff with my first paragraph and the line looks wierd. But that is the exception.
Now I would really like to set indent as a percentage.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote