View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:31 PM   #5
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Also David, we might add that Patricia (along with many others on this forum) isn't based in the U.S., so our U.S. copyright laws don't always apply to them. It might make sense to check that out before you post a reply telling them they are wrong to post.

Patricia has always been awesome and legal with her uploads and I think you have had this conversation with her in other postings. I'm not saying it's a bad thing that you are making sure, but this is at least the second time you have dinged her about her postings being copyrighted and both times it turned out she was fine.

I'm all for making sure that our forum stays nice and legal, but please check if the person is in U.S. before quoting U.S. copyright laws. It must be said that I'm in the U.S. so it IS nice to know if it's legal for us to download here or not, but I just hate to see Patricia get dinged again.

Last edited by tsgreer; 11-15-2007 at 01:34 PM.
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote