View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Hi all,

the device looks great, and if I was looking for an iPad for a reader, then this may be my preferred device.

While at the moment I much prefer a reader with e-ink and smaller size, I can envision many uses for such a device. The specifications though, do not indicate (unless I have missed it) that it has GPRS, nor an accelerometer for auto-rotate.

Battery life also seems less than an iPad, and I am unsure what is meant by the term, "2.2” touch board,USB standard mouse". No mention of weight either.

For around AUD$340 delivered, it has a lot to commend it. I would love to hear some feedback on it.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote