View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #12
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
thanks mgmueller, that's very helpful for people who have the v1 opus !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
On Monday? By the way, thanks by the warning. A friend of mine is buying an Opus, but I don't know if it's the white one, and she intends to use it for Mobipocket.
please be sure to tell her to be careful ; a white opus can be v1 OR v2 !! she should check the version of the firmware installed when she buys it, before trying to do any install. or, to be safe, she can just wait for the new firmware ; that one will work on all Opus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouphile View Post
Thank you! I just got a new opus, I like it very much -- but I *am* looking forward to switching to mobi format again. If I understand correctly, one can use bookmarks with that format.
Anyone knows if the new firmware will enable bookmarking with epub format?
i'm not sure about that but i'm sure someone who has a new one can confirm. welcome to the forum !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote