View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:41 PM   #14
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbarrel View Post
I am extremely upset about this as is my wife......

Last year she received a Kindle for Christmas along with a gift certificate from amazon. she created an Amazon account so she could register her Kindle and use the gift card to purchase some books to put on it.

Everything worked great, she's gotten some books on her kindle and loves the heck out of it. HOWEVER.............

A little while back, she goes to her amazon account to get another book with what she thought she had left on her gift card....and lo and behold, her amazon account shows absolutely NO signs of her having registered a Kindle or purchased any books.

she has been in contact with customer support by email and they say they have no records of her kindle or purchases and there's nothing they can do!!!

OMG!!!!!!!! are you kidding me??? I just received a Kindle also and wanted to register it with hers, but they dont have hers registered.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS KIND OF PROBLEM HAPPENING TO ANYONE ELSE?? WHAT SHOULD WE DO??

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. :-(
This happened a while back to a lot of us.....but one phone call (use the "contact us" button, sign into your account, and use the "call me" feature) fixed it. They call back almost immediately.

The gentleman on the phone was very nice and knowledgeable.

Like any other business, you can get unhelpful reps. Let us know what happens after you actually speak to someone.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote