View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So then in a few more years if my card changes again, I would have to re-download everything? And it might be 100 books by then? No thank you! What are my other options? I hate that a legitimate customer like me is being punished with all this work just to keep things going...
There is no requirement for you to do this. It was only suggested as an option. You are not being punished. you can continue to use the old number on the books what were published on that number. (I suggest you keep a copy of the number just in case.)

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote