View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
I think it has more to do with people's individual sensitivity to light. I know I'm more sensitive to light than some people and I definitely find the dimmest setting too bright in a totally dark room. So people who think we're crazy to want it dimmer...we're not

Also another reason I find it too bright, is the reason I wanted the built in light was for reading when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep. The dimmer the light, the less it "wakes you up"... so easier to get back to sleep...which is the point of reading in that situation. Think of us poor insomniacs
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote