View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #21469
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Finishing up my coffee in preparation for getting some cleaning done today. yuck.

Thinking of just sitting on the patio and reading instead, then cleaning this evening.
I'm with you, dreams. Today is still almost summery, and I'm going to spend it on the deck, reading and knitting. Then come in this evening and deal with realities.

Peet's Major Dickason's coffee (a Sunday treat) and a glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. End of the Valencia season, so really good flavour and sweetness both. Perfect with home made bagels that are coming out of the oven NOW and some salmon I hot smoked last week.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote