View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #40
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
A background light of some sort wouldn't be 'paper like'. Thanks I just wanted to know that without light there will be no improvements (except the resolution). I can stay with my 'old' Kindle.
Actually, it would be just like paper that contains UV (whiter than white) dye, which emits more visible light than hits it (including the bluish fluorescence).

Much (but not all) computer printer paper contains this fluorescent dye (which makes it EXACTLY like the Paperwhite eink display).
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote