View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Gold Eagle Adventure novels

Does anybody else read/collect these i.e. Mack Bolan/The Executioner, Rogue Angel, Deathlands, etc? I don't remember why I started reading them but I ended up joining the book club and became a collector by default. They're fun pulp popcorn reading, nothing too heavy and are pretty well written and entertaining. Joining the book club is a terrible idea if you've got a backlog like I do lol. 6/7 books every other month adds up pretty quick if you don't get to them right away.

If you read these, which is your favorite series? I like Mack Bolan but sometime you've gotta be in the mood for non-stop gunplay so I generally lean more towards the more history inspired Rogue Angel books. I want to love Deathlands/Outlanders because they're right up my alley but I don't find the characters very compelling.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote