View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #264
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
nobody? any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
Hi all!!

I downloaded the latest version of the fbreader180, 11.3 for the PB902. I follow all the instructions to keep the original fbreader and to have the options to select the fbreader or fbreader180.

these were the steps i did:
-unzip de file graynm76-fbreader180-app-0.11.3-fw2.x.x.zip
-extract to a temporary folder
-copy fbreader app into desktop
-rename to fbreader180
-copy fbreader180 app into system/bin
-copy extensions2 file into deskstop
-rename extensions2 to extensions.cfg
-copy extensions.cfg into folder config
-copy share into system folder

I open a epub file using the long press of the round button, select open with and the only options are adobeviewer and fbreader. The fbreader180 do not appear!!

what I am doing wrong here!!

ANy help is appreciatted.

Also, thanks to paola, grayNM and atango that provide help on this issue, but with no luck for me, I was not able to make it work..
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote