Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #54
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@teegee543: Okay, just tried this on my live Kindle, and it does handle DRM'd mobi properly (at least on the 'read' side of things, haven't checked editing yet), so, yay!, and thanks for merging it . And, yeah, keeping track of orphaned items would be nice .

While trying this, I just realized it would probably be better to also print the name of the collection the orphaned ASIN belongs to .

Now we're just missing Topaz metadata handling... I'm gonna take a look at how calibre does this, and see if I can come up with something... .

Also, for interaction with calibre, you might want to take a look at the stuff that's been done here .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 12-03-2010 at 06:19 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote