View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
spartanhockey
spartanhockey began at the beginning.

Device: Nook 3G
Spent a few hours researching cases, wanted to share my thoughts.

Ive probably spent 4 hours in total online and in B&N just touching them and reading forums.

I've found a lot of people recommend the industreal cover. When I saw it in person it couldnt look more boring. The black looked very washed out and no kind of design or texture. The favorite one I saw was the Dillane Plaid. The black looked more solid and sharp, the design looked cooler with the plaid, and the leather had a much nicer feel to it. almost all of the leathers I felt were too soft and smooth for my taste. The Plaid has a little texture too it and just happens to look and feel masculine as well. My main concern was that it doesnt have any locking mechanism. Could be a problem if I want to just toss it in my backpack.

My other focus was on the Madison TriFold. It looks and feels just ok. Doesnt have a leathery feel though. Kind of rough and scratchy. And its a little annoying to have to clip and un clip all of those buttons.

I didnt get to see the M-Edge or other non BN. Im really interested in the oberon too but it's $79 shipped. For now my choice is the Dillane Plaid. Can anyone convince me otherwise?
spartanhockey is offline   Reply With Quote