View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
Japanese PRS-T1/G1 2.0 updater available

Sony Japan just released a software update for the PRS-T1 and PRS-G1 that takes you from 1.1.11230 to 2.0.00.15150 .

Here's the link: http://www.sony.jp/reader/update/index.html

Here's what it says:
  • Improves support for EPUB comics etc (don't ask me what "etc" refers to)
  • Adds the Japanese bookstore Kinokuniya to available WiFi bookstores (currently in Japan you can use Sony, Rakuten, and Kinokuniya but Kinokuniya didn't have a button on the Reader until now).
  • Other improvements to stability
Since I avoid Sony eBookTransfer on my Mac like the plague, they've nicely supplied standalone updater apps for Win & Mac. It installed without a hitch, but since I don't have any comic files, the only apparent differences I can immediately see are the additional store button and the new software version number itself...

(Kinokuniya is the button in the upper right. Apologies for the blurry image!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 2012-03-30 at 10.12 PM.jpg
Views:	830
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	84685  
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote