View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:13 AM   #2
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
ISSUE1: The model they use is that you want every book in a directory to be imported and make the entire folder part of your local shelf.

But I have done the "import" and click the options (funny 3 horizontal bars in upper right corner) to turn on multi-select. Now I pick the 3-4-10 books I want to add and it only imports those books.

I have not connected Calibre to Moon+ but there are people who have done this. It usually also involves some cloud-based service like Dropbox or SugarSync. One computer hosts your Calibre and when you import books you somehow can 'push' selected volumes to the shared folder. The cloud service syncs to your android folder and somehow pushes the ebook into Moon.

I bought a BlueTooth keyboard to fix the book information. I got tired of fat-fingering the fields so prefer to use the cursor keys and tab/shift-tab to move the insert point around. It is also a lot easier to cut/paste as a bunch of my books seem to have the information like Title and Author flipped. Logitech makes a nice one that includes a semi-hard case for the keyboard that flips open to be a stand for the tablet.

I tend to never import books while traveling so I cannot help you with that model.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote