View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #1521
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by njd09 View Post
Hey, thanks again for the help before, just wanted to bring up a new issue I've been having lately. Whenever I try to update any of my fimfiction.net stories, I get an error, which I've screencapped:
I picked a fimfic story at random from the front page and it worked fine for me. You didn't report any specific story URLs, so I can't try the same stories as you.

That error suggests to me that your firewall software on your computer is blocking the plugin, or some other networking issue on your computer.

If you google for that error: "an attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions", there are many reports of it being encountered by many different programs. Here's one such with recommended solutions.