View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
Interesting to hear that they do work for somebody. Maybe it's just my eyes. To me, one preset seems way too light, another way too dark, etc. Too bad I can't just delete them and save my favorite custom numbers permanently!
Another advantage of the x50 readers once PRS+ is installed. It lets you set the custom just hitting a "restore" button to what you set under Options, much more convenient than fiddling with the sliders every book.

And I find all the preset ones absolutely useless for my eyes as well.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote