View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #33
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
After getting every iteration of the kindle, and several non-kindle tablets, I am even more in love with my paperwhite. The distractibility of the tablet kills it as a reader, as well as the battery life. I like the idea of a single purpose device. I am actually getting rid of my smartphone and going back to a phone that just makes calls. I find I forget to charge my smartphone, and the darn company charges $40 a month just to have it. But a tablet only costs $10 a month. I bought wi-fi only tablets (7" and 10"), but there is wi-fi everywhere. And I have a blackberry for work emails, so who cares if the spam on my personal email has to wait until the end of the day to reach me? I think more and more people will get sick of these multiple use devices. Just give me a one-purpose device that does one thing very, very well - paperwhite.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote