View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmon65 View Post
Well, whether it is decided to keep these requests separate (my vote goes there) or merged into the Touch firmware requests I do have a request/ question. Does the apostrophe issue still happen for other Kobo users? Apostrophes in authors name or title causing issues in the sideloaded or calibre library issue, I mean.

If it does still exist I'd love that to see some attention. That way there would be very little adjustment to my epubs from the old nook configurations. I do still have two of those in the house. Hate to have two different epub versions for the different readers!
What apostrophe issue? As with jackie_w, I have a few books on my Touch with apostrophes in the title. I have synced them from calibre and read them without any problems. And I don't remember seeing a problem with any version of the firmware or calibre driver. What problems are you seeing?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote