View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #11
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
I've read the other thread about getting Market working. But I didn't understand enough of it to help. What I need is step by step, Android-For-Dummies level instructions. Google Chat does not work, I can't sideload anything that didn't come from Market to begin with, and I can't get into Market because of a server error. I don't have an Android ID and don't know how to get one without being able to sideload. I know where the emulator is, but not what to enter in it if anything, and I have no idea how to use SDKs, either. I know; I'm pretty pathetic. Like I said, the other thread lost me right away.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote