View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 04:34 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Did she ask Amazon if there was a way to link it to a different account? Is the goodreads account linked to different Facebook accounts, you could link it that way?
Agreed Kindle support is the best way to find out.

I just contacted them the other day about the Kindle Fire's Goodreads integration being pretty useless. Got a reply back that they were forwarding my suggestions to developers team. I do believe feedback really works as long as it's makes sense.

I talk to two Amazon support people last month on why their MP3 android app did not play by genre when the iOS did. I think I said "Do you not love us Android users the same?" Well last night I got my wish the MP3 app finally plays by Genre with the new update. I waited over a year for this!

This is the third time I had them add or fix something I reported.

So Amazon does listen to you just be polite and helpful in your comments.

I think it's time Amazon adds sub child accounts. FreeTime is not the answer.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote