View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #12
pl001
Evangelist
pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pl001 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Color, EVO3D, Surface RT, Galaxy S5, Surface 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
What *existing* tablets are used for.
I don't see that changing, at least not yet. These tablets may be 2x as fast as the old Clover Trail Atom tablets but from what I've read they are still only 1/4 as fast as the current Surface Pro and I believe memory is limited to 2GB.

Don't get me wrong, it's still great for a tablet and a heck of a deal if those prices are correct. But these are not desktop-class machines and I don't think they are good enough to replace most people's PCs. But they are getting closer.
pl001 is offline   Reply With Quote