View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:42 AM   #48
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Oh, I can verify that they do work on the REB1200! I haven't yet tried this on an EBW1150, though.

I tried that next_1200.imp I posted earlier and it worked flawlessly surfing to the wiki page.

If it doesn't work for you, what firmware is your REB1200? Mine is at 4.2f22.
Mine is at 4.2f17. How do you upgrade your firmware? I tried "update now" but it gives a auto connect server timeout error.

Can everyone please post their firmware version, model and whether browsing from the book worked? Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
No, GEBLibrarian didn't present me with a 'next' button either, but did download more than 100 ebooks.

Attached please find my 'raw' capture log with GEBLibrarian (of the edited one I presented above).
Ok, I found the problem. It was a off-by-one bug in my code. You can see the change here or can download the file to replace (impserve/impserve/__init__.py)

Last edited by ashkulz; 09-02-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: request for firmware versions..
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote