Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #97
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthGW View Post
just got a kobo glo as my first ereader
planning to get a skindigital cover since there seems to be quite a number of ppl recommending in this thread
if i do my reading mostly on the bed (sitting up or lying down), should i go for a case cover flip or case cover jacket?
Do you intend on holding the Glo when reading in bed?

Or do you intend on placing the Glo down and reading 'hands-free'? (Though still remembering that you need to touch it to turn the pages)

You might also consider that irrespective you can remove the Glo from any jacket and just hold it whilst you're reading in bed. To me that can be the lightest and less cumbersome method.

Also, do you intend to read the Glo when you're not in bed? That is, whilst on public transport, or when sitting at a table/desk?

For some people who like to read in all different types of situations they'd buy both kinds of cover.

Up to you, you could try one style and then in time buy the other also.

Enjoy!!
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote