View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #153
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I'm excited about the program as well. Just need to get my Mini and also have the iPhone app and then I can really hope that Kris is successful with an easy to use Sync feature.

As I haven't had a chance to use the program yet, another feature I had mentioned wondering if it was in the program yet or could be added to the "Want List": The ability to have an icon accessible from within the book that would allow you to see the cover picture as well as read the info about the book. It's the Metadata, I believe, or at least it's where I add the info when I edit the data on the ebook when using Calibre.

Hope that makes sense.