Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 06:17 AM   #618
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
paola:

I enter the russian forum where they discuss this software and what I read was some horror histories about bad formatting during installation, error etc etc.

to all: somebody already upgrade the pb902 with this 2.1.1? I like that they fix the pdfviewer and for some reason, pdfviewer make fonts a little bit darker on pdf's...

any thougths?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydive View Post
thank you paola. Thats been said, it is safe for me to upgrade to 2.1.1. My only concern is I have a lot of notes from different books, and the last i did a upgrade i lost the notes, but i do not remenber from which version i was upgrading. My tactic now will be perform backup and if something is lost I will restore.

thanks again!!
THe application looks nice, I installed and I was able to play with it.

Last edited by skydive; 06-15-2011 at 11:08 AM.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote