View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #140
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
wallcraft:

I am with you about folder support. But, would something akin to keyword/category org combined with proper filtering be a viable option? Really folders are just a less flexible precursor to keyword/category organization methods anyway. In fact they allow the easy inclusion of your content in multiple "folders"/groups.

My appreciation with keyword or metadata organization has been greatly enhanced when I started using Adobe Lightroom. I can maintain my photos in a single directory if I want (I still use folders though) but use the keywords to create subsets of my images. They are just far better from the rigid folders we are familiar with using today. It is almost like moving the file system into more of a cloud-type file system and I for one have found it extremely useful when done right.

Anyway, it's just thought about a meet in the middle with us folder-folk and the lack of them in today's readers.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote