View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by olganazo View Post
I have some of my epub that cannot get processed by my kobo. I can identify which books seems corrupted (copying one by one). How can I "repair" them ? I have not created them from html.
You need to edit it somehow and find the error. Sigil is a good ePub editor and has some error reporting tools. These might show you what is wrong and how to fix it.

Another way is to do an epub to epub conversion in calibre. Depending on what the actual problem is, this might fix it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote