View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #14
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Cool 'ang on.......

I don't think anyone can say this eminently qualified expert in this particular field is ignoring the facts and kicking Apple - it seems to me he is in fact stating the facts.
As, again, it seems to me, he is particularly well able to do so due to his expertise.
And I think his background rather trumps (far beyond any "matching") anyone so far on the thread.

So I would tend to accept what he says, as it appears he is not ignoring the facts, but making them known.

[moderation edit]

Last edited by dreams; 03-27-2012 at 02:19 AM. Reason: [moderation edit]
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote