Thread: Cover Quality
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #9
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by C8H10N4O2 View Post
I agree. I go with the largest cover I can find and then shrink it down if I need. Sizing them up creates a lot of artifacts.
If you are making a cover quality plugin could you look into a cover download plugin that gets covers from google images instead of google books. With ebooks having gone mainstream usually the first 5 results for a cover by book name using search the internet plugin results in very high quality covers. So the ability to use google images from inside calibre would be really great.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote