View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vice-versa View Post
It's OK I saw those messages and sent a new PM
My apologies, it is my fault. You need to set "Metadata management" to automatic on the "Sending books to devices" page. I thought I had said to do this in my original instructions. Checking them I mention the preference but don't actually say what to do with it or why. Peter or one of the other beta testers did say I needed to spell it out, but I never did. I'll update that. And hopefully Peter will update his quick guide.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote