Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #1141
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
1) better on the duokan thread to ask that really... but basically I believe they have KUAL support now. OH look here we are!

2) hmm... well.. the device should, regardless of duokan

3) eerrrr... you got me on that one. I reckon it might be in a TZ file but that is a guess... its 24H by default I think *looks at his UK one* well mine is... get back to you on that.

You need to Downgrade it. to 5.3.1 Then JB, (with bridge), then upgrade. Takes not very long. ten/twenty mins or something. Longer to find all the right files/threads : D

And I would have just moved the post for you...
No need to cross-post on here...

Only reason I didn't do that is because I thought I had already provided your answers?
Anyways. Good luck on finding "better" answers
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote