View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #43
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
The problem is, with a few exceptions, men don't read books by women writers. If I spend a bit of time googling, I'm sure I can find the research on this. My understanding is that JK Rowling used her initials so that boys wouldn't be turned off by "girls' books".
My favourite science fiction authors are Elizabeth Moon, Kristine Katherine Rusch Land Lois McMaster Bujold. I read as many woman science fiction authors as I do men. I don't differentiate.

Overall, I would say I enjoy women science fiction authors more than men at the moment, but there are some men whose work I enjoy too.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote