View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #4
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I'm sorry, I've never used ePubReader. It works in Calibre's viewer, in Sigil and in my Sony PRS-505....
It works in FBReader as well, but there is a small problem with the TOC.NCX ePubReader chokes on. There is an extra '</navPoint>' tag at the end:

Code:
            <navPoint id="navPoint-30" playOrder="30">
                <navLabel>
                    <text>Appendix</text>
                </navLabel>
                <content src="text/content029.xhtml"/>
            </navPoint>
		</navPoint>            <=====
    </navMap>
</ncx>
ePubReader doesn't seem to like that. EpubCheck also complains about an unterminated <navMap> element, much like ePubReader does (although it calls it 'navMap is undefined')

Fixing that makes the problem go away.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote