View Single Post
Old 12-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Possible Bug in 4.21

I normally edit html in Microsoft Word 97 and leave Calibre open so I can immediately upload the new html version. However, after I upgraded to the newest version of Calibre last night I kept getting this error message in Word 97 saying that I have a disk tray open. I had to close Calibre completely down in order to save my HTML file. then I had to re-open the program again. It's not a big deal once I figured out what was going on. But I really miss how convienent it was to save my work without having to shut down Calibre.

I'm not sure what all changed in the last upgrade but I've never had this problem before. And the only thing I've changed in a week is upgrading Calibre.

I'm also using Windows XP Media Center Edition.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote