View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:58 PM   #490
Mikeyboards
Connoisseur
Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mikeyboards can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: CybkG3; iPads; Kindle PW2, Fire; NookGlow; KoboGlo, Aura HD, Aura One;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
You might want to call Kobo. I ordered on the 16th as well, received a confirmation and cc pre-auth charge. No activity since. I called today, was put on hold for 27 minutes and learned they had "lost" my order...
OMG!! So what are they/you doing now? (Your cc never got charged besides pre-authorization?) Are they going to fix this for you, or did you just become a never-again customer!?
Mikeyboards is offline   Reply With Quote