View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 02:25 PM   #23
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Thanks Mike.
I got there on IE (32 bit) and yes, I do have the Google Toolbar. When things like this happen I'll probably remove it. I refuse to be controlled by a machine.
I switched to Yahoo for search because Google keeps redirecting me to google.de when I type in google.com. The only way I can get to google.com is to use my VPN. Why bother, when there are other search engines available?
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote