View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 04:10 AM   #57
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Manley View Post
Sorry if I am being dense! Maybe it is because I am, as yet, unfamiliar with the Forum layout (having only joined today!) but where do I find the chapters to read for the contest?

Roger Manley
Well, it says it starts on the 31st October. Does it look like the 31st October to you? What? It does? [checks calendar] Oh...oh...yes...I see...well, in that case, the chapters are just over there... [points, and while Roger is looking, nicks his Sony PRS 650 to add to the prize pool]

Okay [sneakily hiding PRS650 in inside pocket of greatcoat], going from previous competitions, I believe the chapters will be posted in this very Announcements forum you're in now...maybe in this thread...I'm not real sure of the details, being more your court jester in the Moderator Star Chamber. Still, I'm sure a Mod more effective than I will clarify that soon, considering the imminent imminence of the contest's imminency.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote