View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 PM   #420
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Want Pocket PRO NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
Thanks. I already have a couple of charges from other devices, including a car charger, so I should be set.

Robert,
I want my pocket pro NOW! .... please
Dear SDRebel:

I want mine also. All I have are 6 that we pulled out from black ones and put into the colored plastic halves and tyried to reassemble. They look good and work alright... but they are not fit to own.

I am waiting for my Slate Blue to arrive just like you are (although I am begining to fall under the spell of the Metallic Purple). I have twenty reviewers and five retailers that want eval samples... and we are all waiting. I got offered $300 for a Pocket PRO today from a reviewer who wants to buy it and get out the first story... and I do not have any to sell.

Do like I do... post crazy notes to Griffonwing.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote