View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #23
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I loved english class in high school.

Some of what I remember reading back then for classes; Fahrenheit 451, The Martian Chronicles, All Quiet On The Western Front, Great Expectations, Pride & Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, Jane Eyre, Last of the Mohicans, The Red Badge of Courage, The Iliad, The Odyssey, Oedipus Rex, The Aenied, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, Othello, A Farewell to Arms, Beowulf, A Streetcar Named Desire, The Old Man and the Sea

Obviously I liked some more than others, but never remember having a problem with being 'forced' to read anything. I remember their being lively discussions and sometimes scene reinactments (we all had parts and read Hamlet aloud) along with seeing the movie versions of some of the books after we read them. Made class pretty fun.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-03-2012 at 12:27 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote