View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #481
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
The Freescale i.MX31 architecture should be usable with ATK, too. Also, ATK provides RAM kernels mx31_mmc.bin as well as mx31_sd.bin (I suspect the latter might be the right one, but it's left to someone with such a device to try out and read data). I guess they use the mDDR RAM interface, too.
Thanks for this information. It looks promising.

I still need the "magic key" for them. I tried a bunch of stuff unsuccessfully and did not get them into USB Downloader mode. There are a lot more keys to try though.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote