Thread: KOBO Vox Issues
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #13
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Using Kobo app for reading , the Vox is not supposed to sleep. Other apps might differ. (I have suggested to Kobo a configrable time to sleep while reading, as I have accidentally left mine on all day, with pretty much all other devices I own auto-sleeping)

In any case your Vox has unusual issues. If you can't factory reset or reformat from a computer or otherwise recover, can you exchange it?
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote