View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
I was using the calibre e-book viewer and by accident I right-clicked at the top, near the search field. Some pop-up appeared with 2 options, one of them invisible. I think I must have clicked on one of those options, as thereafter the complete search field (and other fields) went away and stayed away.

Closing the viewer and restarting did not help. I cannot find any option to make them appear again: not in the viewer options, not in the calibre preferences. Issueing Ctrl-F didn't work anymore.

Beside re-installing, is there a simple cure for this?
Somehow you managed to lose/misplace the Search toolbar.
Note: you can drag the tool bar(s) using the ribbed 'handle' at the start to locations at the top or Left side and Calibre will leave them there.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote