View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
^^ I had to drag my ebooks to the B&N My Docs folder in my phone. It is like the Nook where you have to put your books into the proper folder.

I wanted this app so I could sync my last page read with my Nooks, but I guess after the last update this hasn't worked. I hope B&N figure this out as I really wanted the syncing so I don't have to try and find my place.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote