View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #15
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
I don't see anything ethically wrong with selling a "used" ebook, but what would be the point? My used paperbacks never fetched much, and my main motivation in selling them was to clear out space for new ones. With ebooks that's no longer a consideration.

I suppose that if the Agency 5 (now 6) continue to jack up prices, I might become interested in the idea of *buying* used ebooks...but I agree with DiapDealer about the nightmare that would ensue if the process were regulated via DRM.
I am interested in selling my ebooks at a price of zero.

Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote