View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 06:09 AM   #5
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by neigaard View Post
The 22 June 2010 lbook firmware does not mount as USB device on my Intel iMac running OS X 10.6.4, but the 19 October 2009 does.

I hope they will fix this
The 22 June 2010 firmware is using the new Jinke/Hanlin SDK, while the 19 October 2009 firmware was built with the old Jinke/Hanlin SDK.

As far as I know the problem of not connecting with Mac OSX is pretty well known as far as the new Jinke/Hanlin SDK is concerned. Unfortunately, Lbook or any of the other resellers using the newer firmware cannot do anything about it. Jinke/Hanlin will have to work on that when/if they want to fix the problem in the SDK. FWIW, USB connections with any system other than Mac seem to be working OK.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote