View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #12
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Nintendo DS. I never used the dang thing until I re-purposed it as an eReader for a few months before I bought my iPod Touch. Honestly, the games are stupid and overly priced.

I kind of regret buying my Touch. Not because the touch wasn't awesome, but more because I should have just bought an iPhone in the first place for the price I paid. In the long run it worked out fine because I sold the touch for nearly enough to pay for most of my iPhone, so no real loss.

Dell laptops. I used them for 4 years during college and the batteries sucked. I had tons of hardware problems, and the warranties were crap. I had a Latitude C640 and a D600. Both were better than the consumer models but I'd never buy one again.

Rosewill computer cases and power supplies. They're garbage. A bad power supply can also ruin your motherboard or other components. Just don't go there.

Nikon 50-200mm lens. I bought it to replace a broken 20-80. I should have just bought a new 20-80, because the 50-200 is no good for people pictures at all.

AMD Duron processors. I bought a couple of them to make cheap desktops for family members, and they caused me nothing but grief. I always spend about $200 on my procs now.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote