View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #28
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Hardly scientific evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Wow, THAT's a big call. Not just freezes, but problems too? If you are basing it on your personal experience, as it seems from the rest of your text, then it's hardly scientific evidence!
Dear jusmee:

It's just me. Actually, it is based on past experience when talking with a few end users.

What it really comes from is that I remember my own experience on a plane with the first time I had my EZ Reader Basic (6 inch). It froze. I freaked out. "OH, MY GOD, we have a new eBook Reader and it locks up". I tried the paper clip on reset. Worked, but soon after froze again. It was all low charge!

SO... do I maybe harp too much on recharging somewhat more often. Yes, I likely do. But I still say the advice works; and saves a ton of new end users from freaking like I did.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote