View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 12:52 PM   #1
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
New version 1.2.5 available

I've removed the attached 1.2.5, because it's now available at the Mozilla website: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/45281

Here is what I changed:

Changes
- Downloaded ePub-files open now in a new tab or in the already opened EPUBReader-tab.

- Every unique ePub is now added only once to the ePub-Library. This works for every ePub which has been added with version 1.2.5.

- Font-color of the ePub-content can now be changed via the preferences window.

- Fault tolerance has been further improved. Now there are even less ePub-files which can't be read.

- EPUBReader is now multilingual. As first German translation has been added.

Bugfixes
- When more than one ePub-file was deleted from ePub-Library directly one after another, an error occured.

- On Unix-Sytems the bottom of the TOC was distorted.

Please let me know if you experience any problems and for the case you like the new features, I'm also very happy to hear from you .

I'll wait a bit until I upload this new version to the Mozilla website. The Mozilla reviewers are not so happen if you permanently upload new versions because they need to test it every time.

Last edited by mikelv; 01-11-2010 at 07:58 AM.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote