Thread: Security.
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruibittencourt View Post
It's what I want to listen! What you e-readers want?
We are planning to start in this market, but is it economically viable?
I need to pay my structure of 50 employees and the copyright for the author.
And of course, I want a little gain.
We are so happy you want to listen to your customers. Your customers want easy to buy and use ebooks in popular format (ePub, LIT, Mobipocket, LRF) that cost less than printed books.

Yes, you can make money. There are others doing it. See Baen, Fable Publishing, Steven Jordan, etc.

Although, I'm guess the ebook market in Brazil might not be too large yet. But, you go to start somewhere.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote